complicated recipes

1996-08-12 14:58:22

Hi,

I am wanting to use procmail for handling some of
our emails... what we find is that when a recipe
succeeds, it ignores the rest, even if the "cc"
line has another recipes details in it....
what we would like to do is when a recipe succeeds,
it should check if any further recipes can also
be satisfied (with other specified addresses), and
it should succeed happily... however if *none* of
the recipes succeed it should forward the email to
a specified address.....
I hope it is clear as to what I wish to do.
Is this possible with Procmail?? Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Gordon Dick