Splitting digests with procmail and formail

1996-08-15 13:41:13
Please excuse me if this question is an old one:  I want to use
procmail and formail to split mail digests into individual messages,
and I've got that working with:

:0:
* ^Subject: +foo
| formail +1 -ds >>$MAILDIR/foo

However, I would also like to take the first message in the digest and
put it back into my inbox (so I know what the digest looks like, and
that it has arrived).  Any ideas?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|Losing my job soon:  Packard Bell shutting down Zenith
Jeffery Boes    |Data Systems facilities in St. Joe, MI.  Hire me!