E-mail question

1996-08-16 10:31:50
Hello.

I'm not very familiar with current e-mail customization technology.  I
have an internally maintained mailing list that goes out periodically,
and for which addresses and/or hosts become obsolete.  We'd like to have
such addresses flaged, and eventually create internal notification and
remove them from the list.  It seems to me this could amount to
processing UUCP and SENDMAIL/SMTP error replies from mail relays.

Can you point me in the direction of utilities or products which could
be particularly helpful?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Fresolone                      mjf(_at_)mjm(_dot_)com/908 563-8401/Fax 908
563-8450
Melillo Consulting, Inc/MJM Software
http://www.mjm.com
285 Davidson Avenue, Suite 202                             Somerset, NJ
08873