how do I "change field only if it exists"

1996-08-30 13:02:11
PS : I'm not subscribed, please reply / CC to honza(_at_)ied(_dot_)com

 Hi.

 I have the following problem  (you can skip this section and goto
"QUESTIOIN")
 I have mailing list on host A, and when some norway guy sends a mail to
 the list, it has field

 but when I receive the same mail msg by host B, it has

  now the Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
 causes problems under pine -- pine declares error in the middle of the
 msg and doesn't show the rest of the contents.
  The msg containing Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8BIT shows just fine.

 I'm hoping that if I replace the "quoted-printable" to "8BIT", it will
work. So :

 QUESTION :

 I need to detect "Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable" field, and
it the field exists, replace the content of with my new content
 and if the field Content-Transfer-Encoding doesn't exist, don't add the
field ? How do I do it with formail ?

        Thanx,

             Jan

 --- Gospel is the power of God for all who believe - (Rom. 1:16) ---
Jan Vicherek .............. Check out: http://www.ied.com/~honza/fslu/
Interactive Electronic Design Inc. . "To some, nothing is impossible."
http://www.ied.com/~honza ................... finger
honza(_at_)www(_dot_)ied(_dot_)com