Thanks! Re: Extracting a Word...

1996-09-13 02:20:30
Subject:  Much Big News #1234xxx

I think we all forgot the obvious procmail way:

  :0
  * ^Subject:.*#\/[^  ]+
  { PASSWORD=$MATCH }

With procmail 3.10 or later; "\/" is the beginning of the MATCH
variable, with lazy matching afterward.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for taking the
time to answer this question.  Things will be run
much smoother this Fall at Spectrum Virtual U as a
result of your help.

Very Best Regards,
Richard De A'Morelli
Spectrum Universal

                 Spectrum Virtual University
        "Building a better world, a brighter future"
campus(_at_)horizons(_dot_)org   FAX (818) 834-8221   http://horizons.org/