Re: Using procmail to filter list traffic

1996-09-17 20:32:37
Sorry if this is an FAQ, but I can't figure out how to do it with
procmail.  What I want to be able to do is setup a mailing list, and
then filter incoming traffic to the list to ensure that only a
designated number of people are allowed to send mail to it (all other
mail to it is to be dropped on the floor).

Use SmartList; it is a package, based on procmail recipes, by the same
author as procmail, which implements mailing lists.

Send me an email with the subject of "send procmail info", for more
information on obtaining procmail; or, browse my homepage for pointers.
Alan Stebbens <aks(_at_)sgi(_dot_)com>      http://reality.sgi.com/aks