Weird message in lockfile

1996-09-19 17:05:01
I set up several autoresponder recipes last night, and while they seem to
be working just fine,  I've noticed several weird messages in my
logfile.  When a message comes in requesting one of the files, I get the
following:

procmail: Couldn't determine implicit lockfile from " ($FORMAIL -rt -I"Subject:
Stopping Emailbombs" -I"From: $MDAEMON" \
  -I"X-Loop: $MYADDRESS"; cat $HOME/antibomb) | $SENDMAIL -oi -t"