Q: running perl scripts by procmail

1996-09-23 02:26:49
I wonder how to set up a .procmailrc file, that tells
to my shell script that it should run..
I tried something like

# .procmailrc

PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/log
LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail
:0:
* ^Subject:.*mode # It should activate, when there's that subject
| script.pl # I though that using pipe, it should work, but no..

How to continue? And when this works, this has nothing to do with other
mails, right?

TIA,
Martti
* CALL: OH8KSG           \ Gal 5:1 - Stand fast therefore *
* WORK: Sys-Admin, Student \     in the liberty wherewith *
* MIME: mmela(_at_)norssi(_dot_)oulu(_dot_)fi \   Christ hath made us free *
* HTTP: norssi.oulu.fi/~mmela/ \ **************************