Re: getting email addresses

1996-10-01 16:49:08
On  1 Oct 96, procmail(_at_)Informatik(_dot_)RWTH-Aach  wrote:

I find myself in need of scanning all of my elm mail folders for valid email
addresses, and compiling a list of them in an ascii file.  I thought that
procmail might be the easiest tool to do this with.

I don't know much about Elm, but if the folders are standard U*ix type
folders (each folder a single file with all mail in that folder
concatenated) you can probably use a tool like grep or sed to much greater
effect than procmail.

Simeon
--
simeon(_dot_)nevel(_at_)schwab(_dot_)com-=-=-=-=-=-=A rabbit is just an angel
with big ears!