Why procmail says "can't create output" ??

1996-10-08 14:58:07

Hi!
I have an alias that runs procmail. Procmail reads its configuration
file from a user directory. What it does is the following:

SHELL=/bin/sh
:0c
* !^FROM_DAEMON
* !^From +YOUR_LOGIN_NAME
| (/usr/local/bin/formail -r -A"Precedence: firstclass";\
   /usr/bin/cat /home/Web/PQ/.maxpage) | /usr/lib/sendmail -f proquest -t

What happens is that along with the file .maxpage, it sends a
message that says that procmail can't create an output. What do I
do to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

                Sergei

P.S.
        If it is possible, please, write directly to me.