Check day of week?

1996-10-08 22:21:25

I haven't ever seen this mentioned, but maybe someone can help.  I work
part time (M, W, F) and go to school T & TH.  I'd like emails from certain
addresses to be auto-forwarded from my main account (Best) to school on
Tues, and Thurs, and forwarded to work M, W, F.

Is there a way to check the current date from procmail and forward
appropriately?  Thanks!

Aaron Turner -aka: aturner(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com  >
Junior(_at_)Cal(_dot_)State(_dot_)University(_dot_)Hayward
--Hanlon's Razor:  Never attribute to < aka: Oxymoronic(_at_)aol(_dot_)com
    malice that which is adequately   > Finger me at POBOX for more info!
        explained by stupidity.       < PGP key comming soon...