Procmail And HPUX 10.20

1996-10-15 08:02:12

I hope this is not a question that has been asked before, I look though
the best of and could not find an answer.

I upgraded our email server from HPUX 10.01 to 10.20.  One of the things
involved is that sendmail was upgrade.  After the upgrade we made the
changes to the sendmail.cf file which included changing the deliver,
system to procmail from rmail.  I used the the same line as the old
sendmail.cf file.  Everything seems to work fine expect the the To: and
Cc: field have the domain striped ie <John(_at_)ace(_dot_)com> becomes just
<john>.
If I use rmail instead I do not see this trouble.

The only changes made to our sendmail file were to set DS and change
Mlocal

Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=DFMPlsShfn, S=10, R=20,
A=procmail -a $h  -d $u

Any help would be great.

Dave