Re: best-of-procmail.gz--what now?

1996-10-23 01:12:47
[replied on-list to spare multiple private responses]

At 11:41 PM 10/22/96 -0700, Dwight Johnson elucidated thus:
I requested the best-of-procmail-list.gz mailing but I do not
know how to prepare it for gunzip. I tried cutting it at the
designated cut lines and making a .gz out of the body of it and
running gunzip on it, but it told me it was not in the correct
format.

Try running a UUDECODE program on it (including the BEGIN/END lines, but not
generally the CUT lines) -- email isn't received as BINARY, which is what a
GZ file would be AFTER you decode it.