Procmail under Solaris

1996-10-28 23:01:12
Just rejoining the list after a year in a new job, and I *need* to use
procmail now...

Procmail 3.10 on Solaris 2.5.

I installed 3.06 first, and all hell broke loose.  This was traced to
procmail chmod'ing 600 the mail folders, and something somewhere must
still be using /bin/mail (which is set-gid to daemon; yes I did change
sendmail.cf, and quickly changed it back again).

The same chmod is still in 3.10, and I'm loathe to install it at the risk
of losing mail again.

Any ideas what could still be using /bin/mail, or am I barking up the
wrong tree?

--
Dave Horsfall VK2KFU  dave(_at_)fgh(_dot_)oz(_dot_)au  Ph: +61 2 9957-4224  Fx:
+61 2 9922-5286