Re: One more thing....

1996-11-04 07:54:54
David Bromage wrote:

Apparently some of my filters work. I found this has just been added to the
log:

procmail: Skipped ""Mail from your site is not accepter here.""
 Subject: Mail Refused
  Folder: /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -oi -t

but I don't actually know where the offending mail was from. Is there any
way to record the "From" line inthe log before mail is bounced?

I'd like it to look something like this: