Listserv Setup

1996-11-07 03:11:57
I have recently installed procmail on my shell account and I am trying to
figure out a way to setup a simple mailing list for a user group I belong
to.

I have a dedicated e-mail account for the mailing list.

I ideally want to be able to have all mail sent to the account be
forwarded to a list of members (in a separate file if possible). I would
like to have responses to the message from the member be sent back to the
mailing list.

I would also be great if I could catch a subscribe or unsubscribe message
and have it sent to my mail account only.

All I can say is Help!?
I don't want to set up an accidental mail loop. I have been warned
(threatened) by my internet provider.

I am almost over my head. I understand the basic concepts but I am not
getting anywhere.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
Thanks

Frank English
frank(_at_)english(_dot_)microserve(_dot_)com