Need a Resipe

1996-11-21 06:18:01
Hello

My provider has procmail on there system and I have it set up. But I neeed a
recipe Now. I don't have the time to read the manual as how to do this because
its happening to me now.

What is happening is I'm getting unwanted mail from some kind of a chain
letter. Someone is mad at Dakco and I'm getting mail from ppl complaining about
his complaining????

These letter come in from diferent emial address. The only thing they have in
common accept the first line Marty Bak is:

In the To: field:

  To:
     Marty Bak <103203(_dot_)1712(_at_)compuserve(_dot_)com>,  ***** This
changes ****
     "INTERNET:DavidP9242(_at_)aol(_dot_)com" <DavidP9242(_at_)aol(_dot_)com>,
     "[unknown]" <MAILNODE(_at_)dakcopc(_dot_)com>,
     "[unknown]" <REMOVE(_at_)dakcopc(_dot_)com>,
     "[unknown]" <ROOT(_at_)ivory(_dot_)lm(_dot_)com>,
     "[unknown]" <POSTMASTER(_at_)ivory(_dot_)lm(_dot_)com>,
     "[unknown]" <DAKCODIST(_at_)TELERAMA(_dot_)LM(_dot_)COM>

I dont know if it would be proper to bounce this mail to the sending party as
it seems they are not to blame.. I guess the best selution would be to just put
it into a folder I can have my provider look at.

Can you show me how to have one for deleting it and one that would put it in a
folder called spam and I guess that would be IN.spam?

Thank you for any help..

Robert H. Craig
Mailto:barqs(_at_)pacificnet(_dot_)net