little help with auto-reply redirection

1996-11-26 13:47:09
hi there.

i don't really know procmail, but don't realy wnat to really learn it. i've
slogged through the man pages for everything..don't know how to do this:

take an address in the subject field
format a message to the address and stick a text file that is stored on my
shell into the message body.
make the subject "the text file" or whatever
send the message to the person in teh subject and forward a new message to
me that contains the e-mail that was in the subject in the body and have
the subject be "sent to:"

please e-mail me if you can offer any advice.. cc: me in reply..

e-mail: joe(_at_)changer(_dot_)com    URL: http://www.changer.com/