Re: Is this a bug?

1996-11-29 14:32:05

Just to add to this one, my mail client is Pine 3.91 and 3.95. Both seem
to show the same problem.

I do recall that if the message file gets a bit screwed then thi can have
a similar effect.

David

On Fri, 29 Nov 1996, David Pesticcio wrote:

Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 13:41:16 +0000 (GMT)
From: David Pesticcio <davidp(_at_)cableol(_dot_)net>
To: Procmail Users <procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de>
Subject: Is this a bug?

Hi all,

I have a problem with my procmail log entries, it doesn't display the
folder it was placed into.

This is what I get,

      1                                    [ No Message Text Available ]
etc

Yet I do get this information on another machine using the same version of
procmail binary.

Thanks in Advance.

David

--
David                     Cable OnLine Ltd.
                       Enquiries: 0800 506 506