Auto Replies Again

1996-12-10 06:16:45
I am new to this list and I know this has been discussed before but can
someone give me a quick rc file to do the following?

An email is sent to

autoanswer(_at_)someplace(_dot_)somedomain

I want an auto response sent to the sender of the message saying that
his message has been received and forwarded to the appropriate
authorities AND the message itself forwarded on to

billyjoe(_at_)someplace(_dot_)somedomain AND
jimbob(_at_)someplace(_dot_)somedomain

so they can act upon that message.

I am VERY new to procmail (I have it compiled and installed) and don't
understand MOST of the options yet...I am feverishly reading man pages
etc but if someone could help me out on this one it would be greatly
appreciated!

thanks!

Tom Rowden
Network and Systems Administrator
NOMOS Corporation
2591 Wexford Bayne Road, Suite 400
Sewickley, PA  15143
Phone: (412) 934-8610
Fax: (412) 934-5488

Email: tom(_dot_)rowden(_at_)nomos(_dot_)com