[Q] mail to me AND the list to BOTH places..

1996-12-11 09:09:20
..question at bottom, everyone.

Date: Mon, 09 Dec 1996 14:17:25 -0800
From: "Alan K. Stebbens" <aks(_at_)anywhere(_dot_)engr(_dot_)sgi(_dot_)com>

..i would love to have your ackmail.rc
pleeease

You can get it as part of my procmail library by sending me an email
with the subject of "send procmail library", or by browsing my web page
under the "mail" link.
Alan Stebbens <aks(_at_)sgi(_dot_)com>      http://reality.sgi.com/aks

thank you, alan, for answering. i am looking forward to looking into
your library after exams.

..i am saying this all publicly because my procmail filter did not do
exactly as i -wished- (it did what i have -told- it to  :-)

        everybody,

alan sent a mail to me with the procmail list in the cc: field. my
filter of course put the mail in the folder with the rest of the
procmail mails.

  ??    how can i get my filter to understand that if it
  ??    finds me (my mail address) in the to: field, than
  ??    -also- put the mail in my mailbox so that i read
  ??    it "immediately"?

again, thanks a bunch for a fabulous program,
and for all help till now  :-)
                                           __o    (+47) 8800 1700
                                         _`\<,_   e.mail pg(_at_)sn(_dot_)no