Re: fh gets fhenry's mail

1996-12-16 01:13:32
tbac(_at_)mail(_dot_)idt(_dot_)net wrote the following:

Hi, I have a problem with procmail. I have a field that looks like
* ^TO_fh  for a mailing list. It worked fine until I added a user
fhenry, now mail for fhenry is intercepted by the fh . How can I may
the first only accept fh and not anything with fh in the first 2
characters of its name?

Try ^TO_fh[^a-z] as the pattern match if no alphabetical char should
follow the username.

--
CaT (cat(_at_)zip(_dot_)com(_dot_)au)                    URL:
http://zipper.zip.com.au/dev/null