Printing from .procmailrc

1997-01-13 00:37:10
Apparently my first attempt to post this got garbled during pgp signing.

I am trying to print a copy of selected incoming mail directly upon
reciept.  In the man page for procmailex there are some examples
of this using a recipe such as:

:0
* somebody(_at_)someplace(_dot_)dom
| lpr

I can not get anything to spool to the printer using this.  The log
entry says "folder: lpr" but nothing spools to the printer.  Am I
missing something simple?

TIA

Bill
--
nolte(_at_)teleport(_dot_)COM  Public Access User --- Not affiliated with
Teleport