piping

1997-01-26 00:55:28
I want to pipe the subject of all mail to a "C"  program. And pending
on the result (true or false) either send to /dev/nul or pass it
along for the rest of the .procmailrc file to finish processing it.
But I'm not sure how this is done. Can some one tell me what
the receipt would look like?

Also as far as the c program. How does it get the info? Throught
fscanf(stdin,"%s",sub)? or would it be a command line argument?
And I guess it should exit 1 or 0?

T. Bachis
Thanks
T. Bachis