Followup

1997-02-15 17:45:17
OKAY ... now it is working for darleen

I can view messages sent to darleen or hartt
but hartt is getting both ... wiht one remaining problem --- hartt is
duplicated

do I need to add something??

thanks
darleen

 I am trying to send message of both these accounts to the othera
have put the same .procmailrc .... is that right ????

BUT .... hartt is receiving messages twice sent to hartt and not
receiving
darleen
darleen is only receiving  mail to darleen

is there an answer ??
if I use .forward for one that doesn't work either

:0 c
              | formail -A "X-Loop: darleen(_at_)mgl(_dot_)ca" | \
                 $SENDMAIL -oi hartt(_at_)mgl(_dot_)ca

thanks