Bang address and TO matching

1997-02-21 20:09:12

Right in the beginning of .procmailrc, I have
:0 w
* !^TOuser1(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com
* !^TO ... etc  <--- these are other ids like mailing lists
  { EXITCODE=67
    :0
    mail/bounce  #<--- taking out an insurance!
  }

This works great most of the time (an added advantage is that
this bounces bcc spams).  But when I get an address of the form
sending-gateway!mydomain(_dot_)com!user1(_at_)sender-domain(_dot_)com
this also is bounced.  Any suggestions as to how this can be fixed?
Running v3.10, if that matters.

das devaraj
Interested in Vegetarianism?             Vegetarian Restaurant Trek
Web    http://www.VegInfo.com                712 Bancroft Road #320
e-mail info(_at_)VegInfo(_dot_)com (subject Help)       Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Interactive Voice/fax Response  (510) 256-8420                  USA