Question.

1997-02-26 08:56:22
On one of our machines, procmail is the local MDA, however the domain
information on recipients is being stripped from the To: and CC: headers.

Does anyone have an appropriate Mlocal to retain this information,
or otherwise know what we're doing wrong.

Currently it's at:
Mlocal, P=/usr/local/bin/procmail, F=lsSDFMhPfn, S=10, R=20,
        A=procmail -a $h -d $u

--
Stephen A. Griffin                              NOC Engineer
Network Operations Center                       noc(_at_)ultranet(_dot_)com