err in log

1997-02-28 15:19:19

hello.

in my log i always seem to have this messag:

  Total  Number Folder
  -----  ------ ------
      0       1  ## procmail: Couldn't determine implicit lockfile from
"/usr/sbin/sendmail"

what does this mean?  my rc.files are pretty simple and basically all
they do is forward (to create alaises in my domain) an example would look
like this:

# alias for john
:0:
* ^TO_john(_at_)topsecret(_dot_)net
! john(_at_)hisisp(_dot_)com

and one more thing.... the account i have procmail installed on (the
single POP on this domain) is running only Pine 3.91 which does not have
the alt-addresses feature, meaning that any mail that may be intended
directly for me (not from a list) that is not addressed to the somewhat
cryptic and easily forgettable web401a5(_at_)topsecret(_dot_)net shows up in my
inbox without the "+" flag and can get lost amid junk/spam/list mail.
i've set up a forward rc.file to catch all my handles(_at_)topsecret(_dot_)net
that
*i* use to forward them to my *real* account, but it's not showing up as
being for me (e.g. still no "+").  any ideas?

thanks,

--(gill)

          gill(_at_)topsecret(_dot_)net         i think my brain is running out
of ram.
         star(_at_)interaccess(_dot_)com              isn't there somthing i
can do with the cache?
       HTTP://www.topsecret.net                                 --jaime heller
HTTP://homepage.interaccess.com/~star