Re: How is this supposed to work?

1997-03-01 22:18:59
Wotan <wotan(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com> writes:
I got this bounce today as a result of a submission to the list.  How do
such accounts get eliminated from the list?
Subject: Your mail message to helen(_at_)access(_dot_)digex(_dot_)net could
not be delivered

I've already mailed to postmaster(_at_)digex(_dot_)net, asking them to fix their
broken bouncer script to send the bounce message back to the envelope
address rather than the header address.  I got back an automated response
saying that they should be able to respond to my message with in two
weeks.  <sigh>

Anyway, if the bounce went to the correct address, then smartlist would
automatically remove the address (or at least give a shot at it).

Philip Guenther