procmail, a refiling program and the exitcode

1997-03-05 04:17:46

I use exmh as the main mail agent and I refile mail messages directly in
MH folders with recipes like:

:0
* ^TO(linuxisp|taylor-uucp|LINUX-ATALK|uupc-info-digest)@
| /usr/lib/mh/rcvstore +Listes/ISP

(Yes, I know procmail can store in MH folders without rcvstore but,
unfortunately, procmail does not update the "unseen" sequence, surprising
exmh. The above recipe is suggested in exmh documentation.)

I recently had a disk full and I apparently lose messages. The procmail
logfile shows: