forwarding to an address that contains `+'

1997-03-06 07:17:23
I just tried setting up my procmailrc so that messages sent to this
list (the procmail mailing list) will get forwarded to
nm+procmail(_at_)ii(_dot_)com, i.e., I used this command:

!nm+procmail(_at_)ii(_dot_)com

It doesn't seem to be working and I'm wondering if there's a
problem with having a `+' in the address.  Does anyone know how I
can get this to work?

Thanks,
Nancy

--