Re: FROM_MAILER and FROM_DAEMON match too much

1997-03-12 13:35:29
bobw(_at_)lore(_dot_)kla(_dot_)com (Bob Weissman) writes:
I'm having trouble with a user whose email address is
user(_at_)mail(_dot_)company(_dot_)com(_dot_)  Apparently, the "mail" part
after the "@" is
causing the FROM_DAEMON and FROM_MAILER regexps to match.

Are you *sure*?  I just stared at the FROM_* expansions really hard, and
they should not have matched, "mail" is matched iff the character
immeadiately before it is *not* one of

        ((_dot_)%(_at_)a-z0-9

Since it's an '@', it shouldn't have matched.  Can you post the recipe
involved, together with the log output with VERBOSE=on?

Philip Guenther