INCLUDERC error?

1997-04-02 05:14:00
Gerben Wierda wrote (Wed,  2 Apr 97):
I am running procmail 3.10 and have the following problem: I want to pipe
something to procmail which then uses a specific RC file. This rc file
includes another RC file. That included RC file sets various variables.

I have narrowed my problem down to the fact that it seems that INCLUDERC
statements are not executed when procmail is called from the commandline
with an rc file argument, whereas the same INCLUDERC statement *does* work
when procmail is called by sendmail and it startes reading .procmailrc.

--
Gerben Wierda,

Stafmedewerker Adviesraad voor het Wetenschaps- en Technologiebeleid.
Staff member Advisory Council for Science and Technology Policy
Javastraat 42, 2585 AP, 's-Gravenhage, The Hague, The Netherlands
Tel (+31) 70 3639922    Fax (+31) 70 3608992
http://www.AWT.nl/

"One foolish wise man can state more
        than a thousand wise fools can question."
"Doubters need to understand believes.
        Believers need not understand doubt."