Re: procmail-3.11pre5

1997-04-04 07:33:00
From: Santiago Vila Doncel <sanvila(_at_)unex(_dot_)es>
Subject: procmail-3.11pre5

Hi,

I have just noticed that there is a new procmail and SmartList
(3.10pre5) in the usual place.

Will there be an official announcement from the author?

[ procmail-3.10 seems to have disappeared and SmartList-3.11pre4.tar.gz
seems to be corrupted now. Is this mirrored from somewhere else? ]

Comparing the pre4 and pre5 source trees shows a number of bugfixes.  I
suspect that if one is just starting with 3.11, 3.11pre5 is the thing to
use.  Since we've not heard from SRB, I don't know whether he feels that
current 3.11pre4 users should upgrade but *I* probably will.

         David