Spam - what we're up against

1997-04-09 13:07:00
 Sorry for the non-procmail related mailing. The editor of Boardwatch
magazine fwded a pretty funny/sad letter to the inet-access list. It's
a little large, so if you want to see it, mail me with
GET SPAMLETTER in the subject. It's enlightening and discouraging at the
same time.
 Many thanks for all the great procmail recipes.

jamie
jamie(_at_)comet(_dot_)net
        http://www.comet.net  Charlottesville, Va. 804-295-2407
     Why do you need PGP? mail jamie(_at_)comet(_dot_)net with Subject:GET
PGPDOC
       For PGP public key, mail jamie(_at_)comet(_dot_)net with Subject:GET KEY
     dejanesia (noun) : the feeling that I've forgotten this before