Procmail Filtering...

1997-04-10 19:38:00
Hello,

I have recently subscribed to pay-by-character wireless email which will
be used regularly to read important email during frequent trips out of
town for a couple days here and there.  I have a primarily account to
which all messages are sent to which I want a copy of all messages to go.
I have already figured out how to use procmail to filter out list messages
and generic mailings.  I have this message remain in primary account
mailbox and just read them when I return.

I am having problems figuring out how to deal with the following:

1)  I would like to automatically detect all message which have any type
attachment.  I can wait to read these when I return.

2)  I would like to filter out all messages which are over a certain
length... Say 10K...  I can read this when I return.

I realize I could miss some mail with above filter and that is fine.  The
pay by the character wireless service can get quite expensive when
dowloading huge documents.

Thank You for any help you can provide,
Liston Bias

- Liston Bias                        When one door closes, another opens,
  Alumni of Oklahoma State Univ      but we often look so long and
  Alumni of Florida State Univ       regretfully upon the closed door, we
                                     do not see the ones which open for us.
  bias(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com                                        -A.G. Bell
  http://www.pobox.com/~bias