Re: proclint hangs (SOLVED)

1997-04-15 00:51:00
On Mon, 14 Apr 1997, MAILBOX wrote:
# DELIVER is defined at the top of that file. This is the first call
# DELIVER, which is just another rc.file. DELIVER=$PMDIR/rc.zipset

Replying to myself! I found the problem had to do with the var PMDIR.
I renamed PMDIR in the previous rc, and saved the original in
OLDPMDIR, then at the end set PMDIR=$OLDPMDIR. Apparently it wasn't
seen that way by proclint, even though the subsequent rc's still
worked. I think it was proclint and not my scripting, but I
reduntantly set PMDIR=$HOME.procmail and proclint liked that.

David