Re: procmail newsgroup

1997-04-16 04:03:00
revjack(_at_)Radix(_dot_)Net <revjack(_at_)Radix(_dot_)Net> wrote:
I see no procmail usenet newsgroup in my ISP's newsrc. Is there one
"out there"?

No.

If not, why not?

It has been opted before.  Procmail is a mailprocessing tool.
So everyone using it should be familiar enough with E-mail to be
able to subscribe to a mailinglist.
Creating a newsgroup would decrease the signal-to-noise ratio to
such an extent that many people would lose interest.
--
Sincerely,
srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl

"To err is human, to debug ... divine."