A question about autoreply.

1997-04-16 09:50:00

Hello, could sb tell me how I can set an autoreply response to my incoming
messages? I searched procmail but I am afraid I found nearly nothing.
I would appreciate any response to my question.

George A Katsikogiannis
University of Patras
Computer Engineering & Informatics Dept.
Email Address:
Internet : katsikog(_at_)ceid(_dot_)upatras(_dot_)gr
           george(_at_)dallas(_dot_)ucd(_dot_)ie
Bitnet   : George(_dot_)Katsikogiannis(_at_)grpatvx1(_dot_)bitnet