v3.11pre6's -v display

1997-04-18 17:15:00
In version 3.11pre6, is the display of procmail -v *supposed* to say that
the system mailbox is specifically that of the invoker and not give a general
answer any more?  I just noticed that it is doing that:

 Locking strategies:            dotlocking
 Default rcfile:                $HOME/.procmailrc
 System mailbox:                /var/spool/mail/dattier

instead of "/var/spool/mail/$LOGNAME" as it used to say.

I was afraid that it had hard-coded my logname in because I was the compiler,
but the strings utility didn't uncover my logname in the binary.

Tomorrow, when WWA tech support reopens, I'll ask whoever takes my call to
try running my binary, but is it that way everywhere?