*** ProcLog v0.9 Beta Released ***

1997-05-02 16:17:00

Well I hope no one minds me posting this, but since this is directly
Procmail related I figured it wouldn't be a big deal.

I've posted to my web page http://www.pobox.com/~aturner/proclog my shell
scripts for reporting on filtered email via Procmail.  I've been using
them for some time now, but I've finally cleaned them up a bit so I'm not
totally embarrased to put my name on them and make it available to the
world.  :-)

ProcLog is simular to Mailstat, but is a bit more flexable and geared
towards people who are on high-volume mailing lists (though it works just
as well for anyone).

I say Beta, because I just wrote the documentation so who knows if it
makes any sense (at least it does to me!).  If I get enought people
responding "Cool... it actually worked!" I'll re-release it as 1.0.

Those without web access can email me, and I'll send you a copy.

Any questions, comments, suggestions are always welcome...
-Aaron Turner
aturner(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com