Procmail on Unixware 2.03

1997-05-07 15:55:00

================= Next Attachment is an IA5text area ====================
Hello,

I am trying to build Procmail-3.10 on Unixware 2.03

when I run make install it appears to freeze when doing the file locking tests

has anyone built procmail succesfully on unixware ?

and if so could you let me know what changes where required

With best wishes

Tim
Tim Simpson                                   |    Dundee City Council
Tel:  +44 (0) 1382-438184                     |    I.T. Divison
Mobile: 0976-714809                           |    Technical Block
Email: tsimpson(_at_)dundeecity(_dot_)gov(_dot_)uk             |    Northern
College
                                              |    Gardyne Road
 I remember what it felt like at seventeen    |    Dundee
   I was cat, a snake, a lizard, a mouse      |    DD5 1NY

The views expressed are the personal views of the Author
and do not neccessarily represent the views of Dundee City Council
Visit our Web site http://www.dundeecity.gov.uk
Visit our Web site http://www.dundeecity.gov.uk