Re: For those of you looking to block spam:

1997-05-12 01:19:00
"Timothy" == Timothy J Luoma <luomat(_at_)peak(_dot_)org> writes:

Timothy> yeah, that might be useful for filtering

Timothy> :0
Timothy> ^Received: from --- CLOAKED\! ---
Timothy> /dev/null

A `!' is not a regex metacharacter, so you don't need to escape it. So
you can suffice with:

P.S.: I found one of those in my mailbox today. There even is an ad
for cyberpromo in the other header fields.

P.P.S.: Wotan, I wrote the perl script (to match URL's from spam
messages) I talked about last Friday, but I left it at home. I'll post
it tomorrow.

--
Guy Geens <ggeens(_at_)iname(_dot_)com>
Home Page: http://www.elis.rug.ac.be/~ggeens