Use of procmail as System Administrator

1997-05-12 04:27:00

        Hi, folks.

        I'm relatively new to procmail, and I have to make a report
for the university about procmail and its capabilities as a mail filter.

        In a chapter I would like to include some examples of uses of
procmail as a System Administrator. I mean, every user can use procmail to
filter his/her mails, but I would like to include examples of uses of
procmail especially designed to acomplish System Administrator tasks.

        Do you know any? I'm sure there are thousands, but I can't see
them. And could you send me examples of recipes related to this tasks? I
would be very greatefull if you do it.

        Thanks.

Jordi Garcia Busquets
jordi(_at_)hades(_dot_)udg(_dot_)es