Re: Greetings.

1997-05-24 11:45:00
HI there....  :)

I too just joined this morning!  :)

And yes, is there a FAQ?

My needs at this point are very simple.  I am on about 14 mailing
lists, and I want to sort them upon arrival to their own folders.
I use Pine.  I used to use MH, and know how to sort using MH via
the .maildeliver file.  But I want to stay with Pine now.

Aside from sorting incoming list mail, I want any mail addressed
to me personally to arrive in my inbox.

I've already put a folder named 'backup' in my mail directory.  :)

Support already sent me a sample .procmailrc, but...   :)

Anyway, nice to be here, and I look forward to learning all about
procmail.  :)

Lavender Rose, among the Thorns          @}->--
Lav(_at_)TheRose(_dot_)com

      'Before us now, a dream of love is playing... Like a butterfly,
                          rising from the flame...'
                                - Heart -