good-maildir.rc

1997-05-28 08:38:00
Here's another, the is the solution I went with after our conversation
about the $MAILDIR not being available a couple of weeks ago.  This
version handles symlinks on the path to $MAILDIR.  I include this file
after setting $MAILDIR, it requeues the message if the cd didn't work.

PS:  I vote against making the list subscriber-only.  I don't subscribe
to mailing lists, I subscribe local aliases to them and gateway the
aliases into newsgroups, so I'm never a subscriber.

# $Id: good-maildir.rc,v 1.2 1997-05-28 10:48:20-04 roderick Exp $
#
# Roderick Schertler <roderick(_at_)argon(_dot_)org>

# If the current directory isn't the $MAILDIR (presumably because the
# $MAILDIR wasn't accessible), requeue.

:0
* ! ? zsh -fc '[[ . -ef $MAILDIR ]]'
{ EXITCODE = 75 HOST }