Re: question

1997-05-29 19:38:00
On Thu, 29 May 1997, Akis Karnouskos wrote:

hi !
I have the following .procmailrc file
and I want everything that doesnot match with the rules
to be forwarded to another account.
How do I do that ?
I suppose its done by addint a line at the end of all rules
but ... so far tries have failed ...

akis

If I understand your question, just add to bottom of .procmailrc:

:0
! user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com

- Liston Bias                        When one door closes, another opens,
  Alumni of Oklahoma State Univ      but we often look so long and
  Alumni of Florida State Univ       regretfully upon the closed door, we
                                     do not see the ones which open for us.
  bias(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com                                        -A.G. Bell
  http://www.pobox.com/~bias