Can somebody help debug this particular procmail recipe?

1997-06-07 15:06:00
I have procmail configured to use four recipe files in sequence:
-rw-------   1 rem      shell      29247 Jun  6 21:15 .procmail/rc.shun1
-rw-------   1 rem      shell      15155 Jun  6 21:44 .procmail/rc.shun2
-rw-------   1 rem      shell       2110 Jun  6 22:21 .procmail/rc.shun3
-rw-------   1 rem      shell        309 Mar 13 01:25 .procmail/rc.shun4

One of the recipes in rc.shun1 looks like this:

:0:
* ^Received:.*199\.0\.233\.3[\]\)]
IN.shunA-199.0.233.3-SPRINT

and I would expect when e-mail arrives with the following header field:

one-o.com (SMI-8.6/SMI-SVR4-OOI951120)
        id WAA04510; Mon, 26 May 1997 22:41:58 -0700

that particular recipe would be triggered and the message deposited in
that file. But it doesn't work, instead the message gets all the way to
a later recipe in rc.shun2:

:0:
* ^Received:.*[\[\(]199\.[0-3]\.
IN.shunA-199.0..3-Sprint

and accordingly the message goes into that other file.

Am I doing something obviously wrong, or ... ?

I'm reluctant to post the complete contents of my .procmailrc file and
all four rc.shun* files to this whole mailing list, but could e-mail
them to anybody who individually wants to see them to check for problems.