no execution of procmail from .forward

1997-06-11 02:23:00
POSTED TO USENET GROUP(S):  comp.mail.sendmail

I have setup a .forward at my ISP to have mail sent directly to my
machine.....

That mail skips my .forward file (how I run procmail)

If I send myself mail at my localhost, it goes through the .forward file.

If I send mail to "me(_at_)myhost(_dot_)ext" from my ISP, that also sees the
.forward
file.

Why is mail forwarded not seeing/executing the .forward file?

..forward is chmod 600

Email appreciated, but I will try and read comp.mail.sendmail for replies as
well....

Thanks

TjL

--