Re: Procmail programming manual

1997-06-11 08:43:00
does O`reilly have a book? i'm not sure if they do, but that would be the
first place i'd start before re-inventing the wheel
www.ora.com
i think...
greetings,

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Jim Jacobus wrote:

Is there a procmail programming manual? I've been trying to use procmail
for some
sophisticated mail filtering using examples I found. However, I keep getting
trap in nuances of the program (and infinite loops). I don't have a UNIX
background
which seems to be a handicap.
I'd be willing to start writing one if I could get a start. Any help would
be appreciated.

JJ

Mario
                     /|\
  P S Y P H E R at V O I C E N E T dot C O M
    remember..it's life, death..or New York.
        Voice %  SysOp+NetOp=    % Net
                   _   /| ACK!
                   \`o_O' /
                    =( )=